What Isn’t Imploding Now Wednesdays with Andrew Hoffman:
– Collapsing commodities, currencies – what else
– New low in National Bank of Greece stock, as Greece heads to default
– Catalonian elections!
– End of quarter – time for miners to start write downs/bankruptcies?
– Record PM demand, collapsing inventories, etc.
– Calls this morning – by S&P – for the ECB to more than double QE; and by JP Morgan, for the BOJ to increase QE next month!
This interview was hosted by Financial Survival Network.